Project One Campus saw the move of King’s High School to the Myton Road campus in September 2019, joining Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus.
The project commenced in 2017 and will be fully completed by 2020 and saw the creation of new school buildings that have been sympathetically designed within an enhanced pedestrian-friendly campus, linked green spaces and courtyards, and a new play area for our youngest pupils.
Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities:
- The King’s High educational buildings provides a stunning new home for our girls. As well as the main school building, the new school also includes a Sports and Technology ‘wrap-around’ built onto the existing Bridge Sports Centre.
- A shared Sixth Form Centre for King’s High and Warwick School, including a Careers Hub, which provides opportunities for shared curriculum enrichment and social activities.
- A purpose-built, high-tech Music School for Warwick Prep and King’s High, including practice rooms and performance spaces (opening Easter 2020).
- A 3G rugby pitch for Warwick School.
- Five netball and six tennis courts.
- Improvements to the Bridge Sports Centre, grass pitches and landscaping.
- Improved play space for pupils at Warwick Prep and landscaping across the campus (due for completion in 2020).
- Increased parking facilities and enhanced traffic management.
For more information, email email@example.com
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation provides outstanding, all-round education through our schools, King's High School with Warwick Preparatory School, and Warwick School, helping each pupil to maximise their potential.