What are the project timings?
Project One Campus is underway, the building work is progressing well and Phase 1 is due to be completed on time:
- King’s High School main building opens
- Shared Sixth Form Centre for Warwick School and King’s High opens
- King’s High’s Sports & Technology building opens
- Prep Play Space opens
- Music School for King’s High and Warwick Prep opens
how will project one campus benefit our pupils?
- A wide range of creatively-designed, state-of-the-art facilities for King’s High in their new main school building, sports and technology ‘wrap around’, and the new shared Music School with Warwick Prep.
- Whilst teaching will remain single sex from the age of 7 there will be far more opportunities for collaboration between our pupils. This includes a new, joint programme of Friday Afternoon Activity across Warwick School and King’s High for students in Year 9 and above, including CCF, BBC School Report, Community Sports Leadership Award and many more activities
- Greater convenience and improved logistics for our pupils, staff and parents of being on one site with safe and efficient traffic systems.
- The shared Sixth Form Centre provides space for private study for both boys and girls, and opportunities to socialise together.
- The new sports facilities and flood-lit all-weather pitch will significantly improve our ability to train and host fixtures, particularly in the evenings and during periods of bad weather.
What will happen to the current King's High School site?
We are currently preparing a Development Brief for the town centre site, which considers a range of potential future land uses and aims to ensure the site is developed appropriately and the integrity of Landor House is retained. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How will the flow of traffic be easeD to the site?
Parking will be relocated and extended in order to provide around 500 spaces with appropriate pick-up and drop-off areas for parents and buses.
how do I find out more?
Follow us on Twitter @POC_WISF or contact email@example.com for more information.