Sports Centre, Art and Technology Building
The Sports Centre is attached to the current Bridge Sports Centre and provides a new range of facilities including:
- A fully-equipped Fitness Suite with cardiovascular equipment, free weights and plyometric boxes.
- A new sprung floor gymnasium for gymnastics and trampolining, amongst other activities.
- Multiple changing rooms with showers.
- Two brand new locker rooms, equipped with 500 lockers.
Sports facilities are further enhanced by an additional suite of five netball and six tennis courts.
The Art and Technology teaching area surrounds the current Bridge Sports Centre and includes:
- A new exhibition space
- 5 specialist Art areas, with a dedicated space for Sixth Form
- 2 full-size Design Technology workshops, including a CAD suite
- A Food Technology teaching room